Notice of Program Agreement
At Xtrinity Fitness, LLC we are committed to helping you reach and exceed your Fitness and wellness goals! As with every fitness program your personal results are a reflection of your commitment to your goals and health condition. We provide all of the necessary instruction and information to achieve your personal goal but cannot guarantee results as every goal is varied from person to person. With hard work, discipline and determination we will work together to help you reach your goal!
All services, programs and memberships at Xtrinity Fitness,LLC, including but not limited to TumFit, Fit Action Training, Personal Training and gym memberships abide by Xtrinity Fitness, LLC’s policies as outlined below.
Member agrees to keep and obey all rules and regulations now in force or in the future prescribed by Xtrinity Fitness,LLC, for the use of the Gym training facilities, premises, and equipment therein, and Xtrinity Fitness,LLC reserves the right to revoke this membership for cause if Member fails to keep and obey any of such rules and regulations, or for reasons of nuisance, disturbance or other members or staff, moral turpitude or fraud. Without limiting Member’s obligation to obey the rules and regulations of the Xtrinity Fitness,LLC presently in force or in the future prescribed,
• We have a no cancellation policy
• We do not issue refunds; all sales are final
• Exchanges for equal cost of services, programs, or memberships are allowed
• Memberships, services and programs are non-transferable to another person(s)
• All payments are final within the first business day
Member(s) agrees that he/she will obey the following rules by:
• Always considering other members’ rights and privileges while he/she is training;
• Always paying membership dues on or before the fifth of each month – or pay a late fee;
• Always printing his/her first and last names legibly on the sign-in sheet when he uses the facility;
• Always unloading all bars and machines when he is through using them and replacing all weight plates on their proper racks;
• Always replacing barbells and dumbbells on their proper racks at the end of each set;
• Always following directions on the proper use of the training equipment and asking for directions when necessary;
• Never spitting into the water fountain;
• Never putting his feet on the wall;
• Never placing weight plates on the floor;
• Never banging dumbbells together when doing flies or other exercises;
• Never dropping dumbbells or barbells on the floor;
• Always disposing of trash in the proper places;
• Always treating members and staff with fullest respect and courtesy at all times;
Always accepting fullest responsibility for any damage done to equipment due to his misuse of the equipment. Without limiting Xtrinity fitness’s ability to terminate this membership for cause, Trinity fitness may terminate this membership for any reason at the end of any given month. If Xtrinity Fitness elects to so terminate, Xtrinity Fitness will refund a pro rata portion of any dues applicable to future month(s). It is expressly understood and agreed that this contract is not assignable or transferrable by Member and no rights or privileges granted by this membership can be transferred or assigned by Member. It is further agreed that all exercises including the use of weights, number of repetitions, and use of any and all machinery, equipment, and apparatus designed for exercising and the use of the Gym’s premises and facilities shall be at the Member’s sole risk. Notwithstanding any consultation on exercise programs which may be provided by Xtrinity Fitness employees or agents, it is hereby understood that the selection of exercise programs, methods and types of equipment shall be Member’s entire responsibility, and Xtrinity Fitness shall not be liable to Member or Member’s family for any claims, demands, injuries, damages, or actions arising due to injury to Member’s person or property arising out of or in connection with the use by Member of the services and facilities of the Gym or the premises where the same is located. If Member brings any personal property onto the premises of the Gym or onto the Gym’s parking area, Member takes such action at Member’s sole risk. It is hereby understood that Xtrinity Fitness is not responsible in any way for damage to or loss of any personal property which Member brings onto the premises of the Gym or onto the Gym’s parking area, including but not limited to, losses due to theft, damage, or car accident. Member hereby holds Xtrinity Fitness, its successors, assigns, owners, officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from all claims which may be brought against them by Member, on Member’s behalf, by Member’s family, and Member’s executors, administrators, and personal representatives for any such injuries or claims aforesaid and Member for himself and on behalf or his family, executors, administrators, and personal representatives does hereby forever release and discharge Xtrinity Fitness, its successors, assigns, owners, officers, directors, employees, and agents from all claims, demands, injuries, damages, actions, losses and expenses. This section will survive any cancellation of this Agreement.